|SNo||Name||Designation||Category||Position in Committee|
|1||Mr. Sai Prakash Leo Muthu||Chairman/CEO||Management||Management Representative|
|2||Dr. K.Palanikumar||Principal||Head of the Institution||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr.C.R Senthilnathan||Prof & Head /MBA||Teaching faculty||IQAC Coordinator|
|4||Dr.S.Rajarajan||Professor/ ECE||Teaching faculty||Co- Coordinator|
|5||Dr.T.Srinivasan||Prof & Head / Mech||Teaching faculty||IQAC Coordinator|
|6||Dr.S.Murali||Asso.Prof/Mech||Teaching faculty||IQAC/NAAC Coordinator|
|7||Dr. G.Prakash||Asst. Prof/ EEE||Teaching faculty||NAAC Coordinator|
|8||Mr. V.Selvakumar||Assoc Prof/MBA||Teaching faculty||Member|
|9||Dr. M. Jagadeesh kumar||Prof & Head /EEE||Teaching faculty||Member|
|10||Dr. G.Thamaraiselvi||Prof & Head ECE||Teaching faculty||Member|
|11||Dr. B.Sreedevi||Asso. Prof & Head /CSE||Teaching faculty||Member|
|12||Ms.K.Ramya||Asst. Prof & Head /Civil||Teaching faculty||Member|
|13||Mr.V.Balaji||Asso. Prof & Head /S & H||Teaching faculty||Member|
|14||Dr.V.Brindha Devi||Asso. Prof & Head /IT||Teaching faculty||Member|
|15||Dr.D.Muruga Radha Devi||Professor / IT||Teaching faculty||Member|
|16||Mr.A.Srithar||Asso. Prof/Mech||Teaching faculty||Member|
|22||Mr.K.Muruganandham||MD, Thermal Energy Systems, Chennai||Industrialist||Member|
|23||Mr.Sujay Sudharsan||CEO, Professional Elevators, Chennai||Alumni||Member|
|25||President||Poonthandalam Village Panchayat||Local Society||Member|
|27||Ms. Thayammal||Technical Assistant/ECE||Non-Teaching||Member|
|30||Mr.Rajagopal||AGM / Ramco Cements||Parent||Member|
Internal Quality Assurance System is a step towards Excellence. Approach to quality assurance involves both internal and external mechanisms that would enhance academic as well as administrative processes followed in the institution. The quality policy will act as a guide to develop the quality assurance framework stating principles, guidelines, and procedures for implementation of institutional quality assurance system.
- The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Getting feedback from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes periodically and take remedial action.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organizing the workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Integrating, institutionalizing and documenting the academic and non-academic activities of the various departments leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) based on the quality parameters.
Events and Activities:
- Click here to View NAAC Peer Team Visit Videos
- NAAC Peer Team Visit Photos