Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has recently established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
MHRD’s Innovation Cell
- Ministry of HRD has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell’ with the mandate to work closely with our Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
- MIC will focus on creating complete ecosystem which will foster the culture of Innovation across all educational institutions from ideas generation to pre-incubation, incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups. MIC will also work on designing ranking system to identify institutions in the forefront of innovation.
- MIC will actively engage various central and state agencies to ensure that dedicated budget is allocated for innovation related activities.
- Students/Faculty associated with ICs will have exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiative and competitions organized by MHRD.
- Win exciting prizes/Certificates every EDP activities.
- Meet/Interact renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Mentoring by industry Professionals.
- Experiment with new technologies.
- Visit companies and places and see new culture of Entrepreneurship.