Red Ribbon Club (RRC) has been established to instill the values of service among the students, develop public healthy life styles and to increase the access to safe and adequate quantities of blood in order to help the needy during the emergency.
- To induce the spirit among youth to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS
- To promote voluntary blood donation among youth
- To bring the awareness among the students about the new occurrences of HIV infections and its preventive method
|PROGRAMME OFFICER||D.Muralidharan, Associate Professor / Mathematics|
- Training programme for the students on basis of HIV/AIDS.
- Conducting essay writing competitions, poster making competitions and slogan writing competitions in college.
- Planning to conduct cultural events to create awareness among students and general public
- Conducting the World AIDS Day in the college campus.